THE MARKET TALES IDEAL TELLER (STALLHOLDER)
- Authentic, innovative and creative brands and products
- Skill and craftsmanship used in the creation of the products
- Made In Australia preferred although brands with production off shore will still be considered
- Ethically made and sustainable brands preferred
- Overall polish and presentation of the brand from imagery, social media channels, to the presentation of the stall
- A brand or product that is ahead of the curve in terms of trend
- Price points that sit well within a design market forum
- Brands who are able to execute workshops that engage audiences
We will select each seller based on the merit of their application and will endeavour to curate a market that has a diverse range of products and experiences. This may lead to the rejection of some applications due to the highly competitive nature of some categories.
We accept applications from boutiques who sell multiple brands.
We accept shared-stallholders applications.
To be successful in a student application, you must be currently studying design, art or fashion.
Food Stall Approvals
It is the responsibility of food stall holders to comply with the Inner West Council Food Health, Safety and Handling regulations. For further information please inquire with email@example.com